my sanctuary.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Dear World,

"Dear World,

Im sorry this had to come at a time like this. But there's no way to delay this anymore.

Unfortunately, the society I live in does not allow me to escape the harsh fate of conscription. Thus, i figured that the only way out is such.

Sorry to all those whom I have yet repaid my debts. I will plead God to pour out a little more unto your life when I meet Him in a while.

In the mean time, don't miss me. Im leading a better life up there, and the standard issue white robes here beats the pixellated green hands down.

p.s: please don't bury me at cck as I do not want to be haunted by the frequent gunshots from the nearby firing range.

with love,
Me."

-----------------------------------

 

I'm sure that if I show the officers a written letter like this, it would be able to defer my enlistment for quite abit. But well, you all know I'm not like this. Hahaha... Wait till i show my Mum this; she'll first get a shock, then later decide to really actually kill me.

Oh well im 5 days away. Can't say im esctatic, but i guess its not that bad. Free slimming and body building + actually get paid for it. Beats all that gym membership ;-)

Meanwhile, im enjoying life; sleeping till the sun don't shine and eating like there's no tommorow. This is what life should be like huh?

2 Comments:

  • I lmaoed when i read ur suicide not, more like a joke.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 am  

  • "fastly" go in, "fastly" come out, ok? ;D

    -karen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 am  

Post a Comment



<< Home